Rural Reflections Photo Contest
Arkansas Farm Bureau members now have the opportunity to spotlight their
creativity, their perception and their flair for the dramatic — or the
comical or even the tragic — in Front Porch’s fifth Rural Reflections Photo Contest.
This competition offers amateur photographers the chance to explore
the many activities, seasons, triumphs, disappointments and faces of
agriculture, our state’s key industry. The photos that win this $1,000
competition will capture the image and spirit of agriculture, and Farm
Bureau, in Arkansas.
The contest includes two divisions, High School (ages 14–18) and Adult (19 and older). The winner of each receives $250. In addition, one entry will receive a Grand Prize of $500. The winners and honorable mentions may have their works published, with credit, in Front Porch and Arkansas Agriculture magazines, on Farm Bureau’s website, www.arfb.com, and in other publications.
- Any photo taken between January 1, 2013, and October 31, 2013, may be entered.
- All digital photos must be in .jpg format.
- Each entrant may enter only one photo, and only those of high quality will be considered.
- An Entry Form and a Model Release, if applicable, must accompany every entry. These forms are available below.
- You must enter by uploading your digital photo through the form on this page.
- Entries must be submitted by midnight October 31, 2013.
- The Rural Reflections Photo Contest is
open to members of Arkansas Farm Bureau and their immediate families.
Employees of Farm Bureau, its affiliated companies and service companies
are not eligible.
- Photos also may be published on
Arkansas Farm Bureau’s website, www.arfb.com, and in other Farm Bureau
publications, as appropriate.
Arkansas Farm Bureau has the final decision on any and all
questions or concerns regarding rules, judging, eligibility, prizes
awarded or anything else that may arise pertaining to the Rural
Reflections Photo Contest.
Note: All fields are required