ARKANSAS FARM BUREAU NEWS
ArFB hosting series of commodity meetings
5/28/2014 at 2:57 p.m.
By ROBERT POTTER
Arkansas Farm Bureau Public Relations
Arkansas Farm Bureau’s Summer Commodity Division Meetings are a great chance to hear the latest industry news pertaining to your segment of agriculture. Be sure to attend these important events.
The meeting schedule is:
- June 3 — The Beef Cattle, Equine, Poultry and Swine divisions will meet at the Lake Point Conference Center in Russellville at 9:30 a.m. The Aquaculture Division will have a conference call at 2 p.m.
- June 5 — The Dairy Division will have a conference call at 8:30 a.m. The Cotton Division will have a conference call at 2 p.m.
- June 6 — The Specialty Crops Division will meet at the Kibler Vegetable Research Station in Alma at 9:30 a.m.
- June 18 — The Forestry Division will meet at Farm Bureau Center in Little Rock, in the boardroom, at 10 a.m.
- June 26 — The Rice Division will meet at the Rice Research & Extension Center in Stuttgart at 9 a.m.
- July 1 — The Soybean and Wheat & Feed Grains divisions will meet at the Lon Mann Cotton Research Station in Marianna at 10 a.m.
For more information about any of these meetings, or to be included in the conference calls, please contact email@example.com
Back to List