The Young Farmers and Ranchers program provides opportunities for young men and women to actively participate in county and state Farm Bureau organizations and events. As members of county committees, men and women in YF&R programs are given opportunities to engage in activities that:
- Acquaint young members with, and increase their involvement in, Farm Bureau.
- Develop capable rural leadership.
- Influence public policies and provide workable solutions for issues that affect agriculture.
- Build a network with fellow farmers, ranchers and agriculture supporters.
The YF&R program also provides opportunities to earn recognition for achievements in agriculture, business and leadership through the YF&R Awards program.
Adam & Sondra Cloninger, Lonoke County
Dustin Cowell, Newton County
Jeffrey & Julie Tubbs, Craighead County
Reed Storey, Monroe County
Robert & Deborah Benedict, Baxter County
Jason Cranford, Montgomery County
Michael & Lauren Lee, Faulkner County
Jamey & Sara Allen, Grant County
Price & Tiara Boney, Desha County
Follow any of the helpful links below to learn more about the program, awards, entry deadlines, etc.:
- Facebook Page
- State Committee
- YF&R Guidelines
- Achievement Award
- Excellence in Ag Award
- Discussion Meet
- Achievement Award Application & Entry Form (Download to desktop or "Enable Editing" to complete form)
- Excellence in Agriculture Award Application and Entry Form (Download to desktop or "Enable Editing" to complete form)
- Discussion Meet Application Form